How to Train Your Dog (The Easy Affordable Way)
We all know dogs are animals, and therefore, may not behave the way we want them to all of the time. Sometimes, they may bark too much, poop in the house, pull on the leash while we’re trying to walk them (and that’s on the mild side).
More serious behavioral problems might include, biting other dogs or humans, chewing up items within the house, being aggressive. Plus many other issues that you will certainly not consider good behavior at all.
Therefore, it’s imperative that you learn how to train your dog to behave appropriately at home and in public places.
Ways of Training Your Dog
There are various methods to train your dog, some of which may be harmful to your canine, such as the use of a shock collar to reduce barking and undesired behavioral issues.
Not to fret though, there’s a better, proven method of gently training your pupster to be better behaved.
This gentle training method comes in the form of the Online Dog Trainer, which includes training in video format and was created by Daniel Abdelnoor, otherwise known as “Doggy Dan.”
Within this training program, all the information is accessible on a ‘members’ area dashboard. You can gain access upon a monthly subscription, which right now is available as a three-day trial period for only ONE dollar. [Read our Full Review Here]
What's the Online Dog Trainer About?
The online training program comes in the form of instructions and videos that provide information on the various ways of dealing with dog issues to achieve desired results.
All the information has been obtained from many years of hard work and dedication. The training works on ALL dog breeds, whether young or old.
All the training is based on the premise that dogs don't think like us humans and for one to have a successful relationship with a dog, there's a need to think how a dog thinks.
The first thing is to win the dog's mind and then train the body.
Who Created The Online Training Program?
Daniel Abdelnoor aka “Doggy Dan” created the online training program. He's a professional dog trainer and among the leading trainers in New Zealand. Dan has trained all types and breeds of dogs and many dog owners have used his training and obtained excellent results. He's also known as, an animal rights activist, celebrity dog trainer, author and media personality.
What does it involve exactly?
As mentioned above, the online dog trainer program consist of video format, step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog. It’s based on all the knowledge collected by Doggy Dan, after years and years of training dogs.
Dan has trained dogs for famous celebrities, high paying clients, and just about anyone who wants a better behaved canine.
This program works! You can access the training program in the comfort of your home, as well as implement the training on your own time. It certainly removes the need to hire an expensive dog trainer (which can cost hundreds of dollars)!
Note: The online dog trainer is endorsed and used by the New Zealand SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).
Six Sections Found In The Online Course
These are found on the members’ area. They are:
- 1How to become the pack leader: This section consists of 22 videos and articles, PDFs and audios. It is about the big secret of dog training by winning over the dog’s mind and becoming a pack leader. There are five golden rules that one should use to transform how the dog responds. It helps to resolve problems such as aggression, excessive barking and problems when walking.
- 2Everyday tools and techniques: Within this section, you will find 18 videos, PDFs and articles. It's all about the tools that dog owners need such as energy meter, long line and short line. Also, the section features techniques used.
- 3Puppy training: Here, you will find 31 videos, audios, PDFs and articles about puppies. They cover how it can become a pleasure in the family. The section covers getting started, behavioral issues, socializing and general health of the puppy.
- 4Project Moses: This section has 68 videos about Moses. It shows how the puppy was raised and trained by Dan from 8 weeks to 1 year (one of my favorite sections).
- 5Dog problems: This section of 56 videos, articles, PDF and audio looks at dog problems and how they are solved. It covers a full range of behavioral issues such as aggression and pulling the leash.
- 6Dog training: The 41 videos, articles, PDFs and audios are about how to understand and train a dog to become well mannered.
To access the information at the online dog trainer, there is a 3-day trial period at $1 and after that, you can have a monthly subscription at $37 per month.
With a monthly subscription, you can access the six sections and other bonuses, such as forum access with Dan, video/audio weekly updates and a downloadable library of videos and audio.
You can cancel the subscription at any time by emailing Doggy Dan.
Also, the course also comes with a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results.
The Pros and Cons of The Program
First, the pros:
- The online dog trainer can be used on dogs of all breeds, age, shape and size.
- The course is comprehensive and easy to understand. It provides everything needed to train a dog or puppy in a gentle and affordable way.
- It helps puppy owners train them so that they can have a good relationship with their puppies.
- You are confident that family and friends will be safe as the dog or puppy learns how to behave properly.
Secondly, the cons:
- The videos on the online dog trainer are not downloadable (except for some bonus videos) and can only be accessed online which means that one must have internet connection to view them.
- A few of the videos are low quality and a bit dated. Despite this, some of these videos are being replaced with newer versions of better quality.
A misbehaving dog or puppy can be frustrating to own. The online dog trainer can provide the much-needed solution of changing the dog’s behavior and having a peaceful and harmonious co-existence.
The videos, articles, PDFs and audio provide the relevant information needed to transform a dog or a puppy to a desired behavior.
One of the biggest advantages of the program is that it has been developed by an expert in dog training, and you can read our full review here.