How to Train Your Dog
A dog is an animal and may therefore not behave the way you may want it to.
Your dog may bite others, not respond to commands, chew on items in the house, be aggressive, plus many other issues that you may not like.
You may therefore need to learn how to train your dog for it to behave appropriately.
Ways of training your dog
People use various methods to train their dogs, some of which may be harmful to the dog, such as the use of a shock collar to reduce the barking, screaming or shouting.
However, there is a better, proven method of gently training your dog or puppy to be well behaved.
This is in form of online dog trainer instructions in video format at the www.onlinedogtrainer.com which was created by Daniel Abdelnoor, otherwise known as “Doggy Dan.”
The information is on the members’ area that one can access upon a monthly subscription.
However, there is also a three-day trial period which you can access information by paying $1 (read our full review by clicking here).
What does the online dog trainer consist of?
The online training program comes in the form of instructions and videos that provide information on the various ways of dealing with dog issues to achieve desired results.
The information has been obtained from many years of hard work and dedication. The training works on all dog breeds, whether young or old.
The training is based on the premise that dogs do not think like humans and for one to have a successful relationship with a dog, there is need to think how the dog thinks.
The first thing is to win the dog’s mind and then train the body.
Who created the online training program?
Daniel Abdelnoor aka “Doggy Dan” created the online training program. He is a professional dog trainer and among the leading trainers in New Zealand. He has trained all types and breeds of dogs and many dog owners have used his training and obtained excellent results. He is also an animal rights activist, celebrity dog trainer, author and media personality.
What does it involve?
The online dog trainer consists of a video format of step-by- step instructions on dog training. This is based on knowledge collected by “Doggy Dan” after years of training dogs.
He has trained dogs even for celebrities and high paying clients. The online training helps other dog owners to access these instructions at their own comfort and ease as well as implement them on their own time. It removes the need to hire a dog trainer.
The online dog trainer is endorsed and used by the New Zealand SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).
The trainer consists of six section
These are found on the members’ area. They are:
- 1How to become the pack leader. This section consists of 22 videos and articles, PDFs and audios. It is about the big secret of dog training by winning over the dog’s mind and becoming a pack leader. There are five golden rules that one should use to transform how the dog responds. It helps to resolve problems such as aggression, excessive barking and problems when walking.
- 2Every day tools and techniques. This section has 18 videos, PDFs and articles. It is about the tools that dog owners need such as energy meter, long line and short line. The section also features techniques used.
- 3Puppy training. The 31 videos, audios, PDFs and articles are about the puppy. They cover how it can become a pleasure in the family. The section covers getting started, behavioral issues, socializing and general health of the puppy.
- 4Project Moses. This section has 68 videos about Moses. It shows how the puppy was raised and trained by Dan from 8 weeks to 1 year.
- 5Dog problems. This section of 56 videos, articles, PDF and audio looks at dog problems and how they are solved. It covers a full range of behavioral issues such as aggression and pulling the leash.
- 6Dog training. The 41 videos, articles, PDFs and audios are about how to understand and train a dog to become well mannered.
To access the information at the online dog trainer, there is a 3-day trial period at $1 and after that, you can have a monthly subscription at $37 per month.
With a monthly subscription, you can access the six sections and other bonuses, such as forum access with Dan, video/audio weekly updates and a downloadable library of videos and audio.
You can cancel the subscription at any time by emailing Doggy Dan.
The course also comes with a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results.
Pros and cons
- The online dog trainer can be used on dogs of all breeds, age, shape and size.
- The course is comprehensive and easy to understand. It provides everything needed to train a dog or puppy in a gentle and affordable way.
- It helps puppy owners train them so that they can have a good relationship with their puppies.
- You are confident that family and friends will be safe as the dog or puppy learns how to behave properly.
- The videos on the online dog trainer are not downloadable (except for some bonus videos) and can only be accessed online which means that one must have internet connection to view them.
- A few of the videos are low quality and a bit dated. Despite this, some of these videos are being replaced with newer versions of better quality.
A misbehaving dog or puppy can be frustrating to own. The online dog trainer can provide the much-needed solution of changing the dog’s behavior and having a peaceful and harmonious co-existence.
The videos, articles, PDFs and audio provide the relevant information needed to transform a dog or a puppy to a desired behavior.
One of the biggest advantages of the program is that it has been developed by an expert in dog training.