Write For Us – Guest Bloggers Wanted!
Have you heard? Train That Pooch is on the hunt to find some great contributors who want to share their dog experiences with the world! If it’s related to your pooch, then we want to hear about it. More importantly, we want the world to hear about your paw-some stories today!
Topics we love
We're looking for informative post on different dog training methods, dog behavior, dog health, dog breeds, dog love, or just plain dog-gone fun.
Voice and tone
- You must be honest and authentic, and let your personality shine through in your writing.
- Your story should ALWAYS provide a message or advice to your reader.
- Write in a conversational tone, like you’re talking with a friend.
- Write your article point by point.
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where appropriate.
- Keep headlines, sub-headlines and main images clean and safe for work (no duplicate image is allowed).
Please read our guidelines carefully
- 1Your article should be unique and HUMAN written (1000 words+ with at least 5 sub-headings). Your post must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline (including your personal blog).
- 2The article should be VERY informative, educational, positive and easy to read.
- 3Come up with a title that grabs your reader’s attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- 4Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading.
- 5You must include all images/graphics or videos with your post, which must be owned or licensed by you or your organization.
- 6Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- 7Before sending your article (word document), make sure it has proper layout complete with headings and images.
- 8You will get a permenant Do-follow link within the second-half of the article (no links to sales copy).
- 9Linking to other articles on Train That Pooch is strongly encouraged.
- 10It will take approximately two to three business days in order to publish your content and you will be informed after the content has been published.
- 11We reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your post if necessary.
How to Publish Your Free Guest Post
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org at least three headline suggestions and we will choose the topic that best fits our website. Important, include the link (website) that you would like to have within your article.
Email Subject Line: Guest Post Suggestions for Train That Pooch.
We look forward to receiving, reading, and hopefully publishing your awesome guest article very soon!
Good luck bloggers!
Sheri Renaud, TrainThatPooch.com Founder & Team Member