Write For Us - Get Published Online!
We're looking for guest bloggers and paid contributors who want to share their dog experiences with the world! If it's related to your pooch then we want to hear about it, more importantly we want the world to hear about it.
We are on the lookout for team members who can become regular writers on our website and get paid for it. If your passion is in dog training, dog behavior, dog health, dog breeds, or just plain dog fun, then reach out to us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know bit more about yourself, your current going rate for a 1,000 word article (please provide samples of your previous work), and your area of expertise.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest Post must have 750 word minimum original piece. Your post must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline (including your personal blog).
- Guest Post must have a minimum of 5 headings and broken up into short paragraphs.
- Write in a conversational tone, like you are talking to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet easy to read.
- Come up with a title that grabs the reader's attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone's life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading.
- The Contributor should include all images with their post. The dimensions are 730 pixels width by 520 pixels height. Make sure you have permission to use images.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- Include a short bio and include photo (optional), where you can place one link to your own website/profile page.
- We reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your post if necessary.
Please submit your post at email@example.com. You will be notified when your article is published.
We look forward to receiving your articles soon!